We are a very successful tutoring & learning center that provides
after school tutoring & enrichment to school districts, cities and individuals. We tutor students
in our own learning centers, various school sites, students' homes, local libraries and community
We specialize in K-12 after school learning programs, providing homework help, tutoring,
enrichment and test preparation in all academic subjects. Our teachers and tutors enjoy helping
kids in reading, writing phonics, spelling, vocabulary, math, science, social studies, physics,
chemistry, biology, algebra I & II, geometry, Spanish, etc.
We have many positions in different counties in Southern and Northern California. There is a big
demand in Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange, Ventura, Kern and Los Angeles counties. Immediate
openings in La-Puente, Hacienda Height, Azusa, Baldwin Park, Covina, Montebello, Ontario, Montclair,
Pomona, Chino Valley, Riverside, Corona, Perris, Romoland, Rialto, Fontana, San Bernardino, Orange,
Placentia, Anaheim, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Bakersfield, Oxnard, San Francisco, Sacramento,
Stockton, Los Angles, Hawthorne, Carsonh, Wilmington, East LA, Pasadena, South Gates, Bell,
Huntington Park, Maywood, Inglewood, etc.
Tutors and teachers will provide academic tutoring to students in the students's homes,
public libraries or school sites, etc. Tutors schedule the tutoring time and place that are mutually
convenient for students themselves and the tutors. Most of the tutoring is done after school.
There is a big demand for tutors are proficient in the areas of:
1. Elementary reading comprehension, phonics, writing,
2. Jr High to High school math, i.e. Pre-Algebra, Algebra I & II, Geometry, Pre-Calculus
3. Bilingual- Spanish/English.
1. Good character, honest, reliable, punctual and organized
2. Ability to communicate EFFECTIVELY with students
3. Can instill/ motivate students to learn
4. Dedicated to helping students succeed in their schoolwork
5. College graduate or college trained
6. Must pass background check
1. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Due to viruses concerns, No ATTACHMENTS PLEASE. Pasting your resume to the email IS preferable). Resumes
without attachments receive higher priority.
2. Day of the week and hours that you are available to tutor.
3. What subjects and up to what level that you can tutor.
4. Or send resume to P.o. Box 80862, San Marino, CA 91118
Keywords: tutor, teacher, education, teaching, Spanish, office assistant, school administrative, school,